Where can I see information about Assignments that have been turn...
When an instructor creates an assignment, students will be able to easily turn in their work in a variety of formats. When assignments have been turned in, instructors can see which student handed in a particular assignment, when they handed it in, and the number of submissions. Also, an instructor can make notes on an assignment that a student turned in. To see information about assignments, follow these simple steps:
- On the course home page, click on the icon labeled “Assignment Dropbox”.
Upon clicking the icon, you will be led to a new page will display information about the assignments that have been turned in.
- In the page for “Assignment Dropbox”, you will see when assignments were due and how many have been turned in.
- To see specific information, simply click on the assignment. In this case, click on “Chapter 2 Problems 2-4”.
- After clicking on the link, instructors can see the names of students who have turned in the specific assignment and when they turned it in.
- To make a note for students, click the link symbol beneath “Instructor Notes”.
- To make a note, simply fill in the box and click “Save”. The student will then see your note the next time they log on.