How do I share Presentations from 30hands Storyteller?
When students publish their final videos to 30hands, they will appear on their User Profiles (as shown above).
They can go into the Cloud tab of the app and share the videos with the course created by the teacher, provided they are enrolled in the course. The teacher can enroll them in the course by giving them the course code to use when they register a 30hands student account.
If the students have already registered, they can join the course by logging into 30hands in Safari or Chrome:
1) Go to http://K12.30hands.com (or http://30hands.30hands.net)
3) Click "Join a Course" on the black menu bar.
4) Enter the course code and click "Enroll Now"
To share a video in a course, do the following:
1) Go to the Cloud Tab in the 30hands Storyteller app.
2) Find your video and click the "Edit" button.
3) Click the "Sharing" button.
4) Click "Public" and select "Shared (choose courses)".
5) Select the course from the list and then click the "Save" button.
6) The video presentation will now be available in the course by clicking on the Presentations link in the upper right box.
7) As a teacher, if you wish to put shared videos into a Module, edit the Module and drag in the videos from the "Student Presentations" section on the right of the Edit Module screen.