Adding A Presentation To A Course
30hands allows instructors to add presentations in various formats to their courses. Instructors have the ability to create presentations in formats such as video files, documents, and zip files. When an instructor creates a presentation, they have the ability to track data like how much time a student spent watching the clip. If instructors do not want to monitor the data and would rather just upload a link, they can do that by creating a “Course Link”.
To create a presentation, follow these steps:
- In the course main page, click on your class.
- Then, click on the icon labeled “Edit Course”.
- Upon clicking the icon, you will be directed to a page entitled “Edit Course”.
- Once you have reached the “Edit Course” page, on the right side of the page you will see various options about customizing your Course.
- On the right side of the page, click the icon labeled, “Create a New Presentation”.
- After clicking on “Create a New Presentation” you will then be able to customize their page however you choose.
- On the page entitled “Add New Presentation for”, you will be able to create a title of your presentation as well as a description of it simply by filling in the blank spaces.
- To upload a file from an existing folder, click on “Upload a File”.
- To enter a URL from the web and embed it into your presentation, simply click on “Enter a URL”.
You can save changes at any time by clicking “Save Changes” at the bottom of the screen.