How to Edit a Course Page
In your course page, you as an instructor, have complete access to customize your page however you would like. In building your course page, you will be able to create a title, add a brief course description, and administer who has access to view your course. To build your course page, follow these steps:
- At the course home page, select the “Edit” icon to customize your course page.
- After clicking the icon, a template of your course will appear and you will then be able to add content to your page.
To customize your page, follow these simple steps:
1. When clicking on the “Edit” icon, a window as pictured above, will appear.
2. To add content to your course page, simply fill in whatever information you desire for each section.
3. When you are done customizing your course page, click on the “View Course” icon to see a full layout.
Note: You are able to save changes to your work at any time by clicking on the “Save Changes” icon located at the bottom of the screen: