30hands Getting Started Course & Help Site 9 comments
Hi! Welcome to 30hands Getting Started course. This is the 30hands Help Site. We built this to help you get familiar with 30hands.
In this workshop, we will walk you through the "need to know" basics to create a 30hands course and introduce you tips and tricks that make the process easy and fun.
The modules on the right include lots of information, videos and FAQs to assist you in getting to know 30hands products and web sites.
- 30hands Team
What is 30hands?
30hands Cloud is your structured, easy-to-use e-classroom, where you can bring all those web pages, documents, videos, PPTs, GoogleDocs into a single location that is cohesive and comprehensive. There are so many ways to use 30hands Cloud.
Here are some things you can do with 30hands Cloud:
- Create an e-classroom
- Engage students in hands-on learning
- Help students think and create iteratively
- Foster collaborative learning community
- Make their class informative and fun
Here is how to get started:
- Create a 30hands account and profile
- Create a Course (if you are a teacher)
- Create Modules in the course (they are like folders)
- Upload, organize and publish your own content on 30hands
- Organize and share your GoogleDocs
- Organize and publish open digital content from YouTube, KhanAcademy, etc.
- Share video and presentation materials created with 30hands Mobile, Explain Everything, Educreations, iMovie, Powerpoint, etc
- Create multimedia assignments that allow students to hand in their work multiple times and receive quick teacher feedback
- Create groups for student collaboration
Check the links below to see courses in action.
|Flipping the Classroom||Project-Based Learning|
|Programming with Scratch||Digital Storytelling|